- Error Handling using a Power Automate Child Flow
In the context of an article, I wrote; I was asked if I had intended for the error handling steps to be encapsulated within a ‘Child Flow’. I scratched my head and replied what a good idea!
- Using SharePoint REST API to GET List properties: ListItemEntityTypeFullName
I seem to forget how to quickly find the ListItemEntityTypeFullName property for a SharePoint List, when working with the REST API, so here is a quick reminder.
- A Guide to Error Handling in Power Automate Flow
This is how I am currently dealing with errors within Cloud Flows which uses a strategy of actively informing administrators and/or support staff that something has gone wrong.
- Hide or show fields in New or Edit forms
Microsoft has made it easier to customise “modern” SharePoint Online Lists and Libraries Forms natively. But what do you do if you need to managing a “classic” Form or the edit for option is just not available?
- SharePoint/SPFx: Returning to Webpart Development Part #4 (with React Hooks)
This article is different to its predecessors in the series, because I have published the SPFx-People-Search webpart solution to my GuiHub repository, I will be focusing on what I have found challenging about writing this webpart with React Hooks, SPFx and Microsoft Graph.